Starting over at 24

 When I resigned from my job last year, I had no apparent plan for the future, I didn't know what to do with my life, I didn't know where to start, I was not sure what to do, in a nutshell I was a noob when it comes to working on yourself, by yourself.

Starting over, bew beginning


What I was not a noob at was helping people, I had already guided and helped students and corporate employees navigate their studies and professional life, and that felt fulfilling even though I didn't charge from each and every one of them.


Coming down to the decision that this is what I actually want to do in the long term, has not been easy, I landed on a lot of “viral” and “impractical” ideas that I saw others doing but it didn't resonate with me.

Jeon jungkook, bts


Finding your true passion and niche is not easy, but once you do find it, it's quite fulfilling but that's just the start of it.


Starting over is never easy, whether it's 24 or 14, but the way I look at it is having different experiences, I used to think and believe that I was basically an idiot and I wouldn't last a day at my big girl corporate job but I did end up working for more than 2 years so I'm excited to see what I can do with working as my own boss, because if I can do well at something which I thought I'm not good at, how amazing will I be at something when I have full trust and believe in myself.



Comments

Popular Posts