I had a panic attack

 I suffered from a panic attack last week.


As someone who suffered from anxiety and panic attacks in general, this episode was rather uncalled for.


But yet it showed that anxiety, panic attacks and depression does not always have a cause behind them.



As I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest, I started doing some breathing exercises, but they didn't seem to help.


Breathing exercises are amazing and they have helped me in the past as well but they didn't work this time.


What worked for me was finding some chores and diverting my mind, somehow doing domestic chores, no matter how tiring they are, also helps me with my anxiety.


And just because breathing exercises didn't work for me does not mean they won't work for you and just because doing domestic chores helped me, will help you too.


Practicing new and different techniques and then applying them when needed is the only way you can find out what will work best for you.




Comments

Popular Posts