Working women of Pakistan

 Pakistan is a country where women don't usually pursue education and a full time job, but now that that has started to change, women of Pakistan are facing another issue.


How to juggle with personal relationships and responsibilities and professional responsibilities.



I think it’s an issue no one is talking about enough.


My biggest struggle ever since I got married is to find a job with flexible hours or WFH opportunities. Obviously I got none of that but I did get scam looking for that.


My 9-5 job wasn't exactly a piece of cake, it took me around 3-4 hrs in commute, on top of that personal responsibilities after coming back from work, used to suck the life out of me. Lack of opportunities that worked for me made me quit my 9-5 job among many other reasons, but I haven't looked back.


When I couldn't find something that worked for me, I started something that works best for me. It's not easy to be honest, and I won't sell crap to you saying I am earning a lot, but it's something that I can say is long lasting and can be helpful for me in the future as well.





Comments

Popular Posts