Be in tune with your body

 God has made us a perfect being.


Come to think of it, the way our whole body functions, is a miracle in itself and one more reason to be thankful for.



And when God has blessed you by creating you the best of all His creations, it's essential that we take care of it as well.


Our body is an amazing thing, y'all, and you can judge anybody based on their body (that came out wrong)



What I mean is, our body gives out signals indicating what might be happening inside our brain and with our physical health as well.


As there are signs of weak physical health like dizziness, nausea on and on, there are signs that your body gives out when there's weak mental health.


For instance, in my case, I ALWAYS suffer from stiff neck and terrible neck pain when I'm stressed or anxious. It's a sign, my body is telling me dude, chill out.



And that's what you should be able to catch and read about your own body to understand yourself and your body more effectively 




Comments

Popular Posts