Backup Plan

 When I resigned from my toxic job 9 months ago, I did not have a back up plan, I didn't even have Pla…



But my motive was to make money no matter what, and for that purpose I was naive enough to do all the insane things and jump on all the dumb WFH opportunities, get scammed, insulted, slammed with work, and then hear that I have done nothing. I wasted almost 3 months, and because of the trauma that these jobs gave me I gave up on myself, I lost confidence in myself, I suffered from anxiety and I suffered from imposter syndrome.


But now that I am where I am and I still have far to go, I understand that my way was wrong, not my motive but the pathway to my motive was wrong.


I wanted to make quick money and it works for like 90% of the population but not me. Maybe I was unlucky, but I think in the longer run they would not have been a great option for me anyways.


Making money is a definite and quite a realistic goal but how you make it is a whole different story as well.


Being a woman the best thing I can do for myself is work on myself, invest in myself and build something for myself by myself.





Comments

Popular Posts